For those who know me, I am a super fan of Rosehip Oil. I have been using it for 8 months and I truly love the results.
But now my rosehip has a dear friend that came all the way from London – Pracaxi Oil.
Pracaxi is from a nut well known in Brazil.
It is EXTREMELY good for hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, stretch marks and even hair care!
I thought of just trying it that night and see what’s so good about it in the morning.
I ended up FALLING IN LOVE with Pracaxi Oil. Why?!
- Keeps my skin CLEAR (yes! i woke up looking very pale yellow)
- No more tiny pimples (if you know me very well, i have this problem since a looOOoog time ago)
- Skin appears shiny more to glowing, dewy but not oily
- Easily absorbs into the skin, does not take very long (if we’re talking about droppers, probably 2-3 drops)
- Apply it on your hair to tame it
Unfortunately, you can find no one selling it in Sg. None. If they do, it will be pricey.
So where did i buy it? From London!